Benefits of becoming a member
Members of HertsCam are entitled to:
* attend and participate in all Network Events, typically
6 events each year
* attend and participate in the HertsCam Annual Conference
* receive the HertsCam Voice newsletter
* receive a copy of the annual publication, a book in the LfL
Teacher Leadership series
* receive an invitation to the HertsCam Annual Dinner at a discounted rate
* access other information and downloadable resources
located in the Subscribers Area of this site (click on button
How to become a member
We welcome membership applications from any educational practitioner. The annual fee for is £25 or £40 for two years.
We also welcome applications from those who facilitate other practitioner groups. An advantageous group rate would apply.
If you are a member of the HertsCam Tutor Team you are automatically a member of the network.
If you are currently registered on either the TLDW or HertsCam MEd programmes, you are automatically a member and will remain so for one year after completion.
If you completed either the TLDW or MEd programmes in the past you are also entitled to membership for one year at no charge.
To apply for membership please download the form below and send it to our administrator.